Skip to content
House District: Carroll #3
- Includes four towns: Albany, Freedom, Madison, Tamworth
- Has two State Representatives: Rep. Susan Ticehurst & Rep. Jerry Knirk
- The towns of District #3 are also in the larger “floterial” District #7, represented by Rep. Ed Butler.
House of Representatives Committee
- House committees hear testimony on bills and make recommendations to the full House.
- Rep. Ticehurst serves on the Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee.
- Member of Division 1, which works on all bills pertaining to mental health, addiction and suicide prevention
- Committee Clerk, responsible for summarizing testimony and recording votes
Carroll County Convention
- The state representatives of each county form their “county convention”.
- The members of the county convention are known as the “delegation”.
- Rep. Ticehurst is vice-chair and serves on the executive committee
- Carroll County covers 19 towns and areas.