What does leadership mean to you? At the Women’s Forum we heard from women representing a broad spectrum of leadership styles, from authoritarian to collaborative.
How do you lead?
- Do you lead by example, according to your core principles?
- Do you jump right in when urgent action is called for, but take time to evaluate the situation when considering long term decisions?
- Are you a listener?
- Do you give clear directions and set high expectations?
- Do you guide and encourage?
- Do you inspire people to move from empathy to action?
- Do you persist, even in the face of adversity?
What kinds of leadership do you think we need now?