What’s your passion?
- Enjoying the amazing natural setting we share, as you hike, view wildlife or sit by a babbling brook?
- Access to health care, including mental health care?
- Quality of life for people with disabilities, the frail elderly and other vulnerable people?
- Addiction prevention, treatment and recovery services?
- Safety and security?
- A criminal justice system that is fair and restorative?
- A living wage so all workers can support their families?
- Affordable education from preschool through college?
- Infrastructure, including broadband, safe roads and bridges?
- Arts and humanities?
- A government, by and for the people, that is fair, responsible and open?
- Something else that is compelling and close to your heart?
You’re an advocate!
- You convey your passion, whether in conversation with a friend, in a letter to the editor, at a rally, or simply in the voting booth.
The Ticehurst for NH House Campaign is dedicated to you, as the most important advocate.
- Tell us about your passions;
- Use the resources here to become a more effective advocate;